Blog Archive

2.7.12

Decision time



Today, I had my consultation with the surgeon. It went well, we scheduled a surgery date and she answered all my questions. But there's one question we have to answer ourselves. Do we really want to go through with all of this? Only one tube will be removed. But what do we do after that? Is IVF right for us, or do we wanna leave it up to faith? I can't really explain my feelings about this. I think that I'm just tired. Tired of hoping and thinking we could do this without intervention. I want my life back and I feel like the only way to do that is to let go. A part of me knows that a lot of people have gotten pregnant with one healthy tube and that there's still a slight chance we can pull this pregnancy thing off by ourselves. I just don't want to go through this hospital thing any lonver.

Maybe it's just my hormones talking (because I'm on my period), but maybe giving up is the best thing to do right now...

I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill