Blog Archive

9.3.12

She's definitely stronger than I could ever be

Before you watch, I would like to say a few things. If you've been TTC for over a year, have you ever really imagined your life without children? Because I never have. Sure, when I'm throwing a pity party I'll say "You know husband, I don't think this will ever happen for us". To which he'll reply "Are you kidding me? Do you not see our beautiful daughter or son in a bouncy chair? I do!". And I agree, I do too. I cannot imagine what it's like to never have children, never take a chance that might result in a child and being okay with that.

This woman is a lot stronger than I think I could ever be.
Try not to cry and tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill