Blog Archive

12.1.12

Emotional binging


 I got my period today and that's okay, i've gotten used to that. What I can't get used to is my uncontrollable urge to stuff my face with everything I can find in the house. Normally, I follow my Weight Watchers plan religiously...well, sorta and I go to the gym 3 days a week. Yet, when I get my period all self control goes out the window and all that's left is me with cookiecrumbs in the corners of my mouth. I hope I can really change this because I still have what feels like a 1000 pounds to lose. It's just sad to sit here all day, eat unhealthy crap, watch Dexter and not hit the gym until it's almost midnight. This has to stop. But then again...am I being too hard on myself? Is getting your period an excuse to eat like a pig? I'm not sure. I just know I'm really not proud of it. Emotional eating is tough to tackle because - the name already says it - it's emotional. I'm not eating because I'm hungry, I'm eating because I can't cope any other way...I've gained 4 pounds in a freakin' day and my weight has been all over the place since I started TTC...very fruststrating. 

Ugh, I just had to share this. I feel like a loser! I can't even handle my food properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill