Blog Archive

23.12.11

Christened on christmas


http://candomom.blogspot.com

My husband and I are leaving for our little Berlin trip tomorrow. I'm excited to go and hug my nieces and nephew and I hope our hotel doesn't suck. Plus my little niece is getting christened! If you get over the whole christened on christmas cheesy factor, it's actually quite cute. I've never been to anything like this before. I'm not really surprised since my brother is doing this because he and his wife are as catholic as they come (my other brother is muslim, you can probably imagine how fun family get togethers are when they start debating who's right).

I feel great and I'm even a bit excited, shocking right? I'm totally over my little pity party and I'm ready to have a good time, I hope you're ready too.

Don't let the fact that you're not pregnant ruin christmas for you. Next year will be different just hang in there with me.  If you are pregnant I hope you enjoy every second of it.

Anyway, i'm off again. Packing things, checking things and making sure I don't forget anyone's presents because that would be a disaster.

I love you all and I hope you have an amazing christmas with your loved ones! 
Promise me you won't drown your sorrows....well, not two days in a row at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill