Blog Archive

11.11.11

Thumbs up for natural childbirth

More business of being born movie poster...I'm super excited!


Most of you know I'm kinda crunchy. I believe in all things natural, same goes for childbirth. That's why I was so excited when More Business of Being Born was released 3 days ago. I haven't seen it yet but I wanted you guys to know it's here! If you haven't seen the first part yet (The Business Of Being Born) go check that out. Even if natural birth isn't for you it's still good to know what's going on in the American healthcare system and what not. More Business of Being Born consists of 4 DVD's that all cover a different aspect of natural childbirth. They get to talk to the legendary Ina May Gaskin (I love her! While most people my age are busy admiring Lady Gaga, I admire Ina May) , Alanis Morisette, Giselle Bundchen and many other women with incredibly inspiring birth stories. 

If you're interested and want to stay updated, visit :

I can't wait to see it, i'll write a review as soon as I get my hands on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill