Blog Archive

25.8.11

Guess who's late again

InkyJen @ Etsy

I know that I'm not pregnant. I can't be because....well I just can't be. My period decided to be late again, just to remind me that I'm not in control whatsoever. My cycles have been all over the place. Every single time my period comes after an extremely long cycle, followed by a normal cycle, followed by a short cycle. It SUCKS.
I hope my RE can help me next friday...he said that if I lost 10% of my bodyweight, he'd give me clomid. I've lost a lot of weight, so I really think we're finally getting somewhere

I guess the next step is to test. The sooner I can confirm this cycle has failed, the better. I don't want to feel guilty about drinking cola light and not working out regularly when I don't have to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill