Blog Archive

3.7.11

Weight Watchers update


Today is exactly a week since I started Weight Watchers and I lost a total of 4,4 lbs! It might not seem like a lot but it is! Considering I've only been doing this for 7 days and I haven't dieted. I went to Burger King and ate cake on multiple occasions.

I was baffled by the inches I lost too. I  lost 2,4 inches off  my waist, 3,1 inches off my hips, 1,2 inches off my chest, 0,4 inches off my upperarms, 0,8 off my thighs and I went down a whole dress size. I was so sceptical, but all I did was try not to exceed my daily points and exercise regularly. I did Jillian Michaels Ban Fat, Boost Metabolism. It really kicked my butt, but it was worth it! I reccomend it to everyone that wants to lose weight fast but healthily.

Exercise isn't neccesary but I am trying to make a baby here. You don't run a marathon without proper training and preparation right? The best way to prepare your body for pregnancy and labor is to get in shape. So that's what I'm doing now. I'll keep you updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill