Blog Archive

20.7.11

imagining pregnancy symptoms


I haven't seen my RE in a while, mainly because he's an asshole but also because I wanted time to lose weight. I know I don't have to, but I consider this a personal challenge. I want him to know how serious I am about starting a family. I'm extremely passionate about this and I'm not afraid to let him know. I feel like he's testing us because we're young though. I do get where he's coming from. Some people my age embarress me and I'd have to agree and say it's definitely not ideal to have children at a young age if there isn't a medical reason for it. But he saw my file and told me he totally understood our decision at our first appointment....So, maybe it's my paranoia. Who knows.

Talking about losing weight for douche-doctors,  I've lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks and I must say I'm happy with the way things are going. It would be cool if I actually got pregnant now, that would mean the doctor was right. Could 7 pounds actually make that much of a difference?

I'm pretty positive I'm about to start AF soon. I'll just ignore the sore nips, the fact that I feel like a bottomlesss pit nutrion wise and my weird twitches and cramps mid cycle. Because god knows women who are TTC tend to think as everything as a symptom. When I just started, I really "felt" I was pregnant every other month. - boy, did my intuition fail me - I think we've all gone trough that at some point. But now I usually think nothing of it and get on with life.

OR, I would spend half my afternoon reading every single thing on this site

I definitely didn't do that today....*cough*
I'll be testing August 1st.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill