Blog Archive

23.6.11

Whoomp there it is

Guess who decided to show after a whopping 104 days?
Yeah that's right, Aunt Flo.

Can you believe it? Exactly one day before my appointment with my RE, she finally showed. I'm pretty sure my cycle was this long because I can be a psycho high strung bitch at times. MB tells me to stop stressing, but sometimes I stress about being stressed. So I definitely need to work on that before I get pregnant (have you seen the effects of stress on an unborn baby? Yikes! It makes me want to drag me ass to yoga class)
 
A 104 day cycle is still crazy though. This is the longest cycle I've ever had. The second longest is 78 days. I kinda didn't want her to show because it might make my doctor substain from prescribing me something. But then again, my cycles are so irregular he has to do something! He has done nothing but one ultrsound and  bunch of blood tests. Did I tell you about the time I went to get my blood drawn and the guy who drew my blood slipped his phone number inside my coatpocket? The nerve! Me and MB couldn't stop laughing on the way home.
But to get back to what I was saying earlier,  I'm sure it seems like he's doing nothing because I'm so impatient. I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe my desire to have a baby has blurred my judgement. But that's what TTC is all about. Feeling like nothing progresses and feeling like you're losing your mind. O joy.

I hear a lot of women talk about provera, but it just seems too counterproductive. I guess I'm going to have to talk about clomid with my RE...again. He's such a man, I have to repeat everything.
I have my appointment tomorrow so stay tuned.


I seriously hope this is the last period I'll get for the next year. I don't want to hold soft things, wear white spandex and run on the beach every month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill