Blog Archive

27.5.11

Mini road trips

 wehearit.com

I just wanted to let you know that everything is okay! I just came back from a mini roadtrip in Zeeland. I want to post pictures but I can't find my camera cable so that's the end of that haha. It was SO nice to not think about TTC. I kinda lost myself during the whole trying to conceive process, but this little trip truly made me feel alive again. I went with a girl I've never met before to a city I've never seen before and it was amazing. I felt adventurous and it rocked. So yeah, I just wanted to share this a bit. If you feel overwhelmed by TTC, go on a little trip. It doesn't have to be expensive. Just leave your normal habitat for a while. 

Well, what else is there....

Yeah, I stopped working out 5 days a week and the pounds are literally flying off. My body is so weird. My RE thought working out less would help regulate my period...He was wrong. I haven't had a period since March and I feel like I'm never ever getting one again...We'll see.

Also, my wedding is in 2 weeks and 4 days! I can't believe it. 
I wish TTC didn't suck so much, but I'm kinda happy I won't be a pregnant bride.
Is that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill