Blog Archive

3.5.11

Ice-cream? You might as well punch the kid in the face



A lot of women love this book but I just know that I'm not going to buy it. Ever. If the book is anything like the emails they send me that is. I'm talking aboutWhat To Expect When You're Expecting. I subscribed to their TTC mailing list and I swear, all she ever talks about is food food food. I cannot imagine what it's like to read a book and have her tell you that you're practically ruining your baby's health when you eat a piece of chocolate. Every single email is about how you should " eat your way to fertility". She's pretty much implying that if I didn't eat that cheeseburger ast week, i'd be pregnant by now. HA! What a load of crap! I know a lot of people that have never payed attention to what they put in their mouth and have (close to) a ton of babies. 

I don't want to sound like debby downer here but you can lose all the weight you want, eat as healthily as you want and follow all the rules in the TTC gamebook. The truth is, we have no control whatsoever so you might as well relax. I'm going to eat that cheeseburger, drink that cosmopolitan and go dancing with my girlfriends. I'm going to take my life back.


If we're supposed to get pregnant, we will. 
It would be nice if it happened soon though

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill