Blog Archive

7.4.11

Future pregnant bride?

 Thebrideblog.com

My SO deposited his sperm at the hospital today, we get the results at our next appointment (May 12). I have to say, I'm a little nervous. Because, what the hell do we do if his swimmers aren't functioning properly? Do we use a donor? Does he go on medication to improve it's quality? I try to stay positive, but it's still scary. Because let's be honest. I don't want to have to use a donor. That's definitely going to be our last resort.

We also tried to book a venue for our wedding. I was thinking about a June wedding. But the venue isn't avaiable until Januari 16. That's exactly 9 months from now. Why is everyone getting married all of the sudden?!. Like they know I want to get married too and all try to screw me over. I have to consider other venues though. Since we're having a family meeting tomorrow, i'm sure we can come up with another solution.

I wonder if I'll be waddling down the isle with a big bump.
I guess only time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill