Blog Archive

10.4.11

Freaking out


 AF is a day late. I'm not sure how I feel about this but it might be due to stress. I am freaking out. We set a wedding date and after telling everyone, we got a call later that day. Due to technical difficulties, we can't get married. I ordered everything already. Now we have to find a whole new venue and every single one is over booked. I really hope we find something soon because we all know Murphy's law. We put off getting married because we started TTC and I didn't want to be a pregnant bride. Now that we don't want to wait anymore, I'll probably end up pregnant. Wich is such a blessing. But means we have to wait to get married even longer. 

Well, I'm off to make some calls again. 

Next on the list : a venue in Belgium


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill