Blog Archive

5.4.11

10 Random facts about me

Even though I don't have a lot of readers yet, I appreciate the ones I do have. I thought it would be nice to sum up 10 random facts about me so you can get to know me better. So here goes: 

1. I am very blunt. I don't like beating around the bush and immediately say what I want to say.
2. I'm very simple. My SO could take my out to McDonalds and my day would've been made.

3. I hate it when my SO has to leave. I really hate to say goodbye to him. I still don't know why I have such a hard time with this.
4. I randomly throw out stuff because I hate clutter. Clutter makes me want to choke someone.
5. I don't trust people that are happy all the time or people that are overly dramatic.
6. I hate taking pictures of myself but I know I have to because I don't want to regret it years from now.
7. I'm very OCD-ish about the way I eat my food. If I prepare an egg sandwich a certain way today, I have to keep doing it that way until I move on to the next fad. I can eat one product for years. I always order the same thing at a restaurant.
8. I'm a loner.
9. If I could just pack my things and move to Hong Kong, I would.
10. I love Keane, Metric, Eagles of Death Metal, Foo Fighters, Feist, Chromeo and Arctic Monkeys and I don't watch tv. 
(I totally cheated on that last one. But you catch my drift)

Now that the randomness is out of my system, I have to find a way to get more readers.
But until then, I hope the 18 of you enjoy my blog

Tell your friends...please? *pouty face* 
( I don't even know how to pout in real life but thank god for the internet)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill