Blog Archive

15.3.11

As long as it makes you happy

tumblr

I don't want to be one of those people who thinks she can't be happy without a baby.
A child should not be born with a job.It's my job - and my job only - to make me happy.
I have something what I call a happy list. These things can turn a sucky day into a magnificent one.
I owe it to myself and my future child to be the happiest I can be before he or she arrives.

1.Talking about all things baby and TTC with internet buddies
2.Good food, the kind that makes you go MMM
3.My amazing hubby (if he picks up his socks)
4.Not tracking cycles
5.New shoes
6.Natural birth documentaries
7.Rupaul's Drag Race/Anything on Logo
8.Discovering a great new song
9.A great hair day
10.Polished nails


What 10 things instantly make you feel better?


1 comment:

  1. That's such a good outlook to have! If there are holes in your life, a baby will not patch them up. You won't be happy if your life is all about them and not about you.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm so glad I found yours and I can't wait to follow you on your TTC journey! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. Let me know what you think! - Jill